This plugin allows to restrict some paths on any map you want. Basically when number of players are low this plugin will block some path in order to make a better gameplay and less aggressive. There always is a player that walks around the map and does nothing, instead of following the object that map contains.
Commands and cvars:
- amx_number_players – Check’s how many players both teams must have in order to unlock paths
– Default: “7”
- amx_boxmanagment – This menu can be used admin with flag ‘L’ or ADMIN_RCON to be precise. This menu can modify/add/remove objects on 1 map. All those objects will be save on a file located here: ‘cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/mode/map_name.ini’. You can edit angles on three position (X, Y, Z), main position, hitboxes position, sprite position, and sprite’s angles.
– amxmodx module (1.8.2 or higher)
– engine module (1.8.2 or higher)
– fakemeta module (1.8.2 or higher)
- kufizimi_mapes.amxx – you must put it on addons/amxmodx/plugins folder
- kufizimi_mapes.sma – you must put it on addons/amxmodx/scripting folder (Optional)
- mode folder – you must put it on addons/amxmodx/configs folder
- blocked.spr – you must put it on sprites/mode/ folder
- Go to ‘addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini‘ and add before all 3rd Party Plugins ‘kufizimi_mapes.amxx‘